Lets just take a moment to discuss how appropriately my desk is summing up my life right now.
- I have resorted to using blue pens to write notes
Just goes to show how little I care about my dissertation right now. I HATE blue pens, don’t ask me why I just think black is so much neater and easier to read. It also symbolises the blur of alzheimer’s related words constantly revolving around my head all day, every day. Today, I happened to get some written down!
2. Oh look. Remote desktop isn’t working. Not that I need it or anything.
So my free trial for the stats program I use to analyse all my data ran out. The only other way to use it is via Bristol’s outstanding remote desktop system. Sometimes the program appears when I sign in, sometimes it doesn’t, no idea why?! TODAY THOUGH I just can’t sign in at all. Great.
3. My plants are dying along with my motivation to work because I fail at life.
4. Constant supply of water, coffee and ALL the max strength painkillers to deal with my infectious throat.
5. Sneaky results graphs in the shadows taunting me with their inability to make any sense
6. My pathetic attempt at writing a discussion. Epic read.
I didn’t choose the
thug desk life. The desk crap life chose me.