Since i’ve had a fairly long day on top of maybe 4 hours of sleep (still better than 2) i’m feeling like chilling out with some Strawberry and Kiwi tea (SO GOOD!) with my man and some games.
So for blogmas, you’re getting a festive list of favourites that I nabbed from Shebechic. Enjoy!
- What’s your favourite Christmas film?
It’s a Wonderful Life
- Have you ever had a White Christmas?
A few. It usually involves stress and travel nerves though rather than ‘PRETTY SNOW ON CHRISTMAS‘
- Where do you usually spend you holiday?
In Devon (South West England) at my gran’s house. Such a nice place to be around that time of year.
- What is your favourite Christmas song?
You will never make me choose between The Darkness – Christmas Time, Shakin Stevens – Merry Christmas Everyone, Wizzard – I Wish it could be Christmas Everyday and Paul McCartney – Wonderful Christmas Time. It can’t be done.
- Do you open any Christmas presents on Christmas Eve?
Not really, although one year my parents thought it would be hilarious to try out this tradition and let me have a boogie present. It was a wicker basket. I was 8. So much fun.
- Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Donner, Dancer, Prancer, Cupid, Blitzen, Rudolph… Forgot Dasher and Vixen 😥
- What holiday traditions are you looking forward to?
The forced cooking of turkey just for me as everyone else prefers other meat.
- Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
- What is your all time favourite Christmas food/sweet or treat?
Mince pies, of course. Also cranberries in sandwiches. Mmmmm.
- Do you like giving or receiving presents better?
I prefer giving as I always get stressed over making a reasonable christmas list for myself.
- What is the best Christmas present you ever received?
Probably the necklace I got last year from Luke (which I am currently wearing), he spent ages trying to get it right and nailed it. It was a tough year for us both and the amount of thought he put into it meant so much to me.
- What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday?
I can’t imagine going on holiday over Christmas, it HAS to be with family in the family home for me.
- Are you a pro present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
I am terrible, although I pretend I am alright by sticking random bows on presents and attempting a botch ribbon tie every now and then.
- Most memorable holiday moment?
Opening my nintendo 64 and playing it NON-STOP over the few days with my grandad chirping in with ‘you’re not playing that italian plumber again are you’.
- What made you realise the truth about Santa?
I had heard rumours on the playground of fellow pupils finding presents under their parent’s bed and I went searching and succeeded. I remember being really upset and my mum telling me I shouldn’t have gone looking.
- Do you make New Year’s resolutions? If so do you stick to them?
I do make them, but they’re always stupidly vague like ‘get healthier’, ‘be happy’ and ‘make the right choices’ which are so silly and impossible to keep for the whole year.
- What makes the holiday special for you?
Everyone just seems happier. Not just family and friends but strangers on the street and shoppers just smile more. I love that. Oh, and screeching christmas songs at every opportunity.